The “NBA Live”-like player movement continued last night with Rasheed Wallace deciding to sign with the Boston Celtics.
Two newspapers are reporting the Celtics have reached an agreement with free agent Rasheed Wallace.
Bill Strickland, Wallace’s agent, told the Boston Herald and the Boston Globe on Sunday night that the 34-year-old forward told him to call off meetings the agent was in the process of scheduling with the Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks.
A great pickup for the Celtics, if you ask me. Even before this move, I thought they still were the best team in the league (With a healthy KG). This move just solidifies it even more.
And if you’re wondering why I referred to the recent player movement as “NBA Live”-like, just take a look at the names who have already moved.
- Shaq to the Cavs
- Richard Jefferson to the Spurs
- Ron Artest to the Lakers
- Vince Carter to the Magic
- Hedo Turkoglu to the Raptors
- Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva to the Pistons
What’s next? CP3 to [insert contender here]?
No Guts, No Glory is a Sports Jabber Contributing Author.
Latest posts by No Guts, No Glory (see all)
- No Guts, No Glory: Kyrie Irving broke Thabo Sefolosha down to the ground - February 27, 2014
- No Guts, No Glory: 49ers CEO Jed York: We had no interest in trading Jim Harbaugh - February 24, 2014
- No Guts, No Glory: According to summons, Ray Rice knocked out his fiancé - February 20, 2014