1. One entry per person. Final edit must be done before actual draft begins. Staff will lock the thread at the appropriate time.
2. Each line entry is worth a maximum of 3 points:
a. 1 point for matching team and draft position
b. 1 point for matching player and position
c. 1 point for matching player and team
3. Partial points will be awarded as follows:
a. 2 points for matching player and position
b. 2 points for matching player and team
4. No points will be awarded for matching team and draft position ONLY.
5. A maximum score of 96 is possible.
a. First Tiebreaker: Guess the time (hours and minutes) the first round takes to complete.
b. Second tie-breaker: Guess how many trades occur in the first round – during the draft only.
7. Thread will be closed as the draft begins. Staff will lock the thread at the appropriate time.
Please post your best first-round mock draft (with tie-breakers) HERE in THIS thread. Entries outside this thread or on any other forum will not be accepted.
1st place: $25 Gift Card to NFL.COM pro shop
2nd place: SJ Tshirt.
Latest posts by Deb (see all)
- 7 Great College Football Players Who Never Conquered the NFL - September 26, 2014
- Team USA holds Finland to 2-point quarter, dominates FIBA World Cup opener - August 31, 2014
- Will Manziel Lead the Browns to the Promised Land? - August 10, 2014