Earlier this week, Manny Pacquiao’s adviser and friend Michael Koncz said that the former WBO titlist has been rescheduled to December this year from November 10. However, earlier today, Koncz’s statement came in saying that the Filipino icon is once again scheduled for November 10.
“It’s not so much the political end, there are issues with the December 1st date… a television issue and that’s the problem, so that’s what we’re trying to work out,” said Koncz, who earlier revealed that Pacquiao will be going for the elections in his country due to which he will be unable to fight on November 10.
Many analysts believed that Pacquiao might fight Puerto Rican former champion Miguel Cotto who will be fighting at the Madison Square Garden, New York on December 10. Although Bob Arum of Top Rank, Pacquiao’s promoter, declined the notion of Pacquiao facing Cotto, speculations were still being made. Now, after Koncz’s recent statements, fans are once again wondering as to who will be the Filipino’s next foe.