With the NBA season tipping off last week and college hoops getting underway later this week, it is time to bust out our updated 2013 NBA Mock Draft.* Click on the players’ name for a complete, in-depth scouting report.
(By the way, The Sports Bank was graded as the most accurate 2011 AND 2012 NBA Mock Draft on the web.)
Check out The Sports Bank’s 2013 NFL Mock Draft.
31. Washington- Trevor Mbakwe, PF, Minnesota, 6-8, Sr.
He should be able to contribute off somebody’s bench due to his ability to rebound the basketball.
32. Detroit- Michael Snaer, SG, Florida State, 6-5, Sr.
The Seminole senior is a terrific defender and capable scorer as well.
33. Toronto- Augusto Cesar Lima, PF, Brazil, 6-10, 1991
The Brazilian is still developing as an offensive player but has NBA level athleticism.
Latest posts by Paul Banks (see all)
- The Sports Bank.net: Top five Illini football coaching candidates - November 21, 2014
- The Sports Bank.net: Peyton Manning will likely play one more year, not two - November 18, 2014
- The Sports Bank.net: UGLIEST. GAME. EVER. Michigan Wolverines 10, NU Wildcats 9 - November 8, 2014