Are you the one at the party who knows it all? Well here’s 30 Super Bowl fun factsthat you may not have known to impress your friends Super Sunday!
- The Packers won the first two Super Bowls, defeating the Chiefs and Raiders following the 1966 and 1967 season
- A Super Bowl host city can bring in over $150 million including money spent by fans, sponsors, media, and visitors.
- The average number of people at a Super Bowl party is 17.
- Only five percent of viewers will watch the game alone – while one out of every 12 people watching are just watching to see the commercials.
- The Steelers have won six Super Bowls, the most of any team.
- Fans eat over 1.23 billion chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday which adds up to more than 100 million pounds of chicken.
- In the last 20 years, 17 Super Bowls have been won by the team that resides from the city with the lower unemployment rate. (Ravens 7.2 – 49ers 8.2). If you believe in stats like these, you may want to get your football betting in soon.
- The average Super Bowl watcher will consume around 1,200 calories while snacking.
Latest posts by Jabberhead (see all)
- Report: Jim Harbaugh’s “act has worn thin” in the 49ers locker room - March 2, 2014
- Report: Raiders currently prefer Carr to Manziel - March 2, 2014
- Jadeveon Clowney’s trainer talks up his work ethic - March 2, 2014